Rising Star Carrier of the Year
- Significant business development / growth
- Realignment new growth story
Network growth and development strategy
- Breadth of network
- Expansion of network
- New market entry
- Dramatic rise in cargo prominence
Operational performance in year 2011
- Volume growth
- Asset utilisation / yield productivity
- Financial results / profitability
Customer service / product innovations
- Responsiveness to market changes / adaptability
- New product offerings
- Use of efreight
Vote for other categories
- Overall Carrier Of The Year
- Combination Carrier of the Year
- Maindeck / Specialist Carrier of the Year
- Rising Star Carrier of the Year
- ACMI / Charter Operator of the Year
- Logistics Provider of the Year
- Express Operator of the Year
- Freight Forwarder of the Year
- Airport of the Year
- Ground Handler of the Year
- GSA of the Year
- IT Provider of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
Terms & Condition
The Payload Asia Awards 2012 Online Vote
- Voters can take part only by accessing the online voting homepage at http://awards.payloadasia.com/en/voteentries.asp
- Voters will find the top three companies for each award. Voters can register their vote by electronically ticking the box beside the company name they wish to vote for.
- Voters cannot vote by any other method. Once verified, the final results will be announced at the awards ceremony and will be published in multiple media channels both print and online.
- The online voting period starts from 25th June and ends on 30th July 2012.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The Organiser has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
- If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be implemented.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
- The Organiser cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, and provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
- Please note that any Payload Asia Awards staff member or anyone who is directly involved in the Payload Asia awards 2012 in any way is not eligible to vote.
- The Organiser reserves the right to award more than one winner in the event of a tie.